Order your new 2019 | 2020 Entertainment Membership now!
Support Friends of Nepal - Australia Inc
The implementation of the “Family of 4” eliminates the most notable causes of health problems in high-altitude villages of Nepal by improving sanitary conditions, minimising indoor smoke pollution through open fires, and by providing clean drinking water. In addition, a much more efficient use of energy is achieved for daily needs, an example of which can be seen in the lesser amounts of firewood that need to be collected per day. This saving of time as well as other benefits such as improved indoor lighting allow for an increase in everyday productivity and educational opportunities. Addressing these basic, multi-sector needs bring long-term synergistic benefits, closing a positive feedback loop which continues to drive forward the development of the community altogether. For more information, please visit our website - www.friendsofnepal.org.au
Support us by joining Entertainment
The Entertainment Book, and the Entertainment Digital Membership, are your guide to the most popular restaurants, attractions, shopping, travel and more.
- Discover over $20,000 worth of valuable up to 50% off and 2-for-1 offers
- Exclusive Member rates at thousands of hotels and resorts around the world
- Member-only priced cinema tickets, theme park tickets, flights, gift cards and more
- Access to valuable rental car offers you can book online with ease
- Easy online search, mapping and reviews of participating businesses