We at Entertainment™ want this to be the most successful marketing program your restaurant does. The goal of the promotion is to create a very positive first impression for all new customers. Use your best judgement if you have questions in determining the appropriate deduction, or refer to the handy laminated example sheet you received. Contact your local office at any time if you have further questions.
1. How do businesses benefit from being in the Entertainment™program?
The Entertainment™ program is a proven method of introducing new customers to your business, through a one-off incentive. There is no charge to businesses that appear in the program.
2. How are offers redeemed?
There are two ways which offers can be redeemed.
- Members with an Entertainment™ Book will present either a Gold Card or voucher. For Gold Card offers, you must scratch off the number on the back of the card which relates to your restaurant.
- Members with a Digital Membership will present their phone or tablet, and tap the 'Redeem now' button. You should review the redemption screen, and record the redemption code.
3. How much is deducted from the dining bill?
All of the offers represent at least a main course or a main course equivalent.
If your offer is for a complimentary main course when another is purchased, deduct the least expensive main course up to the maximum value stated on your offer. If only one main course and one entree are ordered, deduct the entree as though it was the least expensive main course.
If your offer is for 25% off the total bill, deduct 25% off the total bill, up to the maximum value of your offer. If multiple cards or vouchers are used, deduct 25% off the total bill up to the combined value of the Gold Cards and vouchers. See below question for multiple card usage and limits.
4. When more than two people dine together, how many Gold Cards / Vouchers / Digital Memberships can be presented?
When up to 3 people dine together: 1 Card / Voucher / Digital Membership may be presented
When 4 or 5 people dine together: 2 Cards / Vouchers / Digital Memberships may be presented
When 6 or more people dine together: 3 Cards / Vouchers / Digital Memberships may be presented
5. When adults and children dine together, do I deduct the children's meals?
When two or more adults dine with children, the least expensive adult main course is complimentary. However, if only one adult dines with a child, deduct the child's main course.
6. How are the Entertainment™ Books distributed?
Entertainment™ Books are distributed exclusively through non-profit organisations, community groups and corporate social clubs as a means of raising funds for their causes. They are not sold through book stores or newsagents.
7. How do I get my own Entertainment™ Membership or copies for my staff?
Prior to launch each year, a complimentary Membership is sent to participating businesses. For staff of participating businesses, Memberships are available at a special price. To order, visit the staff order page, or call your local Entertainment™ office